Sold Out $98.00
Will be restocked in May
Also see our Travel Backpack w/ Suiter. Our all new, sleek backpack designed for the tech savvy. With it's TSA approved laptop compartment, you can breeze right through airport security without removing your laptop from your bag. Fits up to 16" laptop, tablet, side access pocket for water bottle or use to store the GP Micro Travel Umbrella. Ask a question on this product.
• Padded Compartment Fits 13", 15", 16" Laptops
• TSA Friendly: Butterfly compartment allows you to keep laptop inside backpack while you pass through security
• Designated Laptop & Tablet pockets
• 2 quick access exterior pockets on front panel
• 3 main compartment pockets
• Exterior pocket for quick access of water bottle or to be used to store the GP Micro Umbrella
• Water resistant, abrasion resistant, UV resistant fabric
• Umbrella Pop Out: Starts raining? Pop out the GP Micro Umbrella
• Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
• Rear trolley slit to attach onto luggage
• Extremely light. Only 1.7 lbs!
• Dimensions: 16.5" x 3" x 12" (in.) ITEM # 105
it's sturdy - has plenty of pockets for everything. Looks nice, and isn't particularly bulky
Perfect companion to the G4 suitcase fits perfectly on top.lots of room for everything!!
Love this bag. It fit 2 iPads, a change of clothes, and 2 headphones. There was still room for a small purse. Easy to take through airport security.
I can’t wait to use my new backpack, there’s so many compartments room for everything.
I love this - so many compartments - not clunky and perfect for everyday business use and travel
I have had my Commuter Backpack for about 2 months. It has been a dream. Everything I have fits and the bag makes it so much easier to carry. The plethora of pockets and compartments make for easy work and travel. I carry a MacBook Pro, an iPad Pro, iPhone and all my work materials and the cords, adapters, etc for the devices. I have even packed for a weekend trip in the very roomy center compartment. I was able to get slacks, two polos shirts, socks, underwear and toiletries for two days in that one compartment and still carry everything else I usually do. It's amazing, functional and the price is right.