A maximum size carry on with minimalist design with durable 360-degree spinner wheels, a secluded laundry compartment, interior category compartments for a think-free packing experience, integrated packing checklist, and oh it's extremely light, just 6.2 lbs. Ask a question on this product.
WHAT IT HAS:
• 360-degree durable spinner wheels
• Secluded laundry compartment
• Permanently embedded packing checklist
• Interior category compartments for socks, chargers, undergarments
• Maximum carry on size meets international and domestic requirements
• 100% aluminum telescoping handle with 2 lock positions
• Top and side easy grab handles
• Compression straps in main cavity secure bag contents
• 4 molded side feet keeps bag protected
• Rubberized push button handle for enhanced comfort
• Scratch and stain resistant
• Reinforced impact-resistant corners
• Main access zipper # 10 size
• Interior packing capacity: 43 L
• Extremely lightweight. Only 6.2 lbs!
• Dimensions: 21.5 x 14 x 9 in. including wheels and handles
We recently ordered 2 Genius Pack first trip flew to Nashville . Bags moved smoothly through both airports & went through baggage claim with no issues wheels smooth as glass once we grabbed them off the conveyor. We love the list of items inside & we love the amount of room we have & the bag for dirty laundry is so great on our return home. We have the first bag w/ the umbrella as well still working after all these years. Everyone should grab this gem.
Fantastic! This bag holds SO MUCH!!! It’s super light and I packed for four days including shoes!!
If you're like me and would prefer to pay a little more, but get something made with quality and attention to detail, buy Genius Pack luggage. They hold up to the hazards of travel very well. I especially like the heavy duty zippers and wheels. The shells are lightweight, but very durable. No cracks in all of our travels. Everyone in your family will want one. So far, we have purchased three and getting ready to purchase two more. I won't even consider another brand. They are that good.
I loved the color and how it worked on the inside. I think it will work great with my travels. I plan on buying 4 more for my children's needs.
I have not used it yet......won't use it til August 2020. But, from the looks of it...it's PERFECT
I bought our first one with the Good Morning America "Deals & Steals" looking for an easy, lightweight carryon for our daughter to carry back & forth from Arkansas to NY. She absolutely LOVED it! It fits perfectly in the overhead compartments AND she could bring enough clothing & items for an entire weekend easily. So I bought myself one. Then my husband kept "borrowing" mine. So I bought him one. Then our son wanted one! Now we are a Genius Packing Family :-)