Also see our patented High Altitude Flight Bag and our Travel Backpack w/ Suiter. It's the backpack with innovation written all over it. Call it Genius Pack on your back! Extreme functionality, laptop compartment, a perfect spot for your travel essentials and more. Ask a question on this product.
• Recharge your smartphone directly from backpack with the purchase of the GP Charger
• Padded Compartment Fits 13", 15", 17" Laptops
• Umbrella Pop Out: Starts raining? Pop out the GP Micro Umbrella
• Back Support w/ Breathable Mesh & Integrated Air-Flow
Channels for Increased Comfort & Ergonomic Support
• Padded, Adjustable Shoulder Straps
• NEW: Now includes trolley slit to attach to luggage
• Exterior Easy Access to Keys, Water Bottle, Pens, Business
Cards, Headphones, Smartphone & more
• Other Designated Compartments for Eyeglasses, Mini Speaker
• Extremely light. Only 1.6 lbs!
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 3" x 12" (in.) 10.32L ITEM # 104
This is a perfect backpack with great organizational sections and pockets. Strong material and comfortable to wear. I have a walking commute and have gone through a lot of backpacks. This one is a keeper!
Very comfortable and practical. Labeled pockets keep you organized. The capacity is not huge but enough to keep you around when you are traveling.
Just wish it would fit a little more, but then it probably wouldn't be so light. Quality made and works nicely
I LOVE this backpack. I always travel with it. After an unfortunate event involving my male cat, territory and his need to mark it, I had to say good by to my last Genius pack travel backpack. Not only did I reorder a new one, I had it rush delivered so I would have it for my next trip. Smart design, great looks and really durable (as long as you keep it away from grouch male cats).
awesome products. I did have the material in a suitcase that was not sewn when I first went to use it. I bought the suitcase last year. We still use it and love it. That is the only reason why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars.
I think it is going to be a great gift for my nephew, but I haven’t given it to him yet.