WE'LL HELP KEEP YOU PROTECTED
We have implemented the following initiatives to show our support during these times:
1. Travel Protected: We are donating 20 premium KN95 masks + 500 gloves + 12 travel sanitizers with every luggage order to help keep you protected during your travels. Just reply to your order confirmation email saying "send me the masks, gloves and sanitizers"
2. We are donating a portion of our profits to national food banks as well as local food banks in New York and California including: America's Food Fund, Food Bank for New York City and Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
3. We are donating units of our Essential Daily Commuter to essential workers to enable them organize their belongings while they serve America, upon approval and availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Essential worker"
We remain operative and all orders ship fast from Wayne, NJ. At Genius Pack, nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. Therefore we have taken certain measures to ensure we do our part in society to decrease the spread of this disease. Our fulfillment and logistics teams have taken strict hygienic measures to ensure the safest work environment (read more below).
Our fulfillment team is fully operative and all orders ship fast from Wayne, NJ.
Founder & CEO
SHOP ALL PRODUCTS >
STEPS TAKEN AT OUR FULFILLMENT & LOGISTICS CENTER IN WAYNE, NJ
Our operations remain normal and all orders are shipping on a daily basis. In our Wayne, New Jersey fulfillment center we have we have enforced internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our employees & sustain operations to both support our clients and our employees livelihoods.
We are monitoring the recommendations of the CDC, WHO, OSHA as well as state and federal governments to assist in providing guidance to protect our team and prevent the spread within our company & communities. Along with training our employees in best practices for prevention of exposure, helping to understand routes of transmission both at home and in our facilities, we are also practicing common sense preventative measures. Some of the policies we are implementing in our facilities are below:
- Educating our team about the virus and providing resources to foster additional learning for home & workplace sanitary practices.
- Training and encouraging good hygiene, including frequent hand washing
- Employing dedicated staff for disinfecting all high traffic surfaces multiple times per day
- Mandatory employee sanitizing of their individual work areas multiple times per day
- Modification of lunchroom usage and social distance training
- Prevention of outside visitation & entry of non-employees
- Encouraging staff to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home
We remain committed to maintaining normal operations. It is our expectation that we will remain operational with no interruptions and are employing the aforementioned measures to minimize exposure and transmission. This is a fluid situation with new government restrictions & limitations being contemplated and imposed daily. Unlike many service businesses, ours is primarily an operations business involving the handling of product, as such it is not possible to provide our service to our customers with our team members working from home.
Shipping of packages to our client’s customers involves packing items into corrugated boxes and various types of envelopes. We are requiring all pickers & packers to wear protective gloves while handling product to prevent possible contamination of package surfaces. The CDC and WHO has provided guidance that the likelihood of the virus contaminating corrugated and other shipping containers is low, and these packages typically travel in the carrier networks for several days. We recommend incorporating statements on your website checkout page about this information as it is stated by the governmental authorities.
Shipping carriers (UPS, Fedex, USPS) are operating as normal and providing updates on any affects to their delivery networks and they may be changing daily. We will continue to monitor their updates.
SHOP ALL PRODUCTS >