- GENIUS PACK G4 CARRY ON SPINNER4.87864 star rating(618)$258.00
- COMPRESSION PACKING CUBES4.90789 star rating(228)$48.00
- GENIUS PACK CARRY ON SUPERCHARGED4.85611 star rating(278)$239.00
- PORTABLE MOBILE CHARGER v3.04.83571 star rating(140)$28.00
- MICRO TRAVEL UMBRELLA v3.04.8427 star rating(89)$28.00
- INTELLIGENT TRAVEL BACKPACK4.82569 star rating(109)$118.00
- TRAVEL BACKPACK w/ INTEGRATED...4.7619 star rating(63)$168.00
- GENIUS PACK 30" SPINNER...4.93151 star rating(73)$298.00
I purchased this bag specifically for my Thanksgiving holiday trip, during which I would take four flights, each at least 4 hours long. This was perfect! I enjoyed a little extra leg room by putting my carry-on backback in the overhead bin on some flights, while the GeniusPack High Altitude Flight Bag was attached to the tray. On other flights, I was able to fit both my backpack and the GP HAFB under the seat in front of me when it was required that I do so (during landing).
It was convenient having the things I needed quickly right on-hand (like retrieving my boarding pass for the gate agent), and it was awesome to have the things I wanted to use during my flight (e.g. phone, ear buds, and books) right in front of me. I didn't have to bother the people next to me or inconvenience myself by shuffling around our feet and rummaging through my backback.
I do find the labels printed along the pockets to be displeasing asthetically. I wasn't sure about them from the pictures online, but I was sure I didn't like them when I saw the bag in person. It makes the bag feel lesser in value– a little cheap, even, and as though it's meant for people who can't figure out where to place things on their own. Ultimately, the bag is efficient enough on its own; the labels did nothing to increase the efficiency of the bag, so they're practically useless. I wish I cared enough to figure out how to remove them effectively without damaging the material.
*Note to fliers: Of the four flights I took, only one flight attendent said something about my bag being attached to the tray. This was during landing. (Nothing was said about it being attached during takeoff– I suppose it went unnoticed.)